Thursday, May 21, 2009

Success consists of doing the common things of life uncommonly well

Success consists of doing the common things of life uncommonly well.
– Unknown

Many people wonder how they can become successful.

This quote explains what becoming successful means in the most simple terms. Truly successful people have integrity, a strong work ethic, a desire to succeed, and tenacity to keep working even when it seems that things aren’t going well. They don’t give up easily, rather they keep moving forward regardless of the number of times they are knocked back.
  • Be honest
  • Work hard
  • Don’t give up

Self-Reflection Questions:
  1. Do I always act in an honest way? Do I show integrity?
  2. Do I give my employer an honest day’s work for what I’m paid?
  3. Am I determined to succeed without giving up?

No comments:

Post a Comment