– William B. Sprague
You can’t always wait for success to come to you. You have to be proactive to ensure that you will attain the success you desire. Take the initiative to do more than what is expected of you each day. Be excellent in your work so you will be noticed. Then, when the opportunity presents itself, take the steps you need to make the most of it.
- Be proactive.
- Always take the initiative.
- Do what you can to make opportunities happen.
- Am I aware of the opportunities around me?
- What will I do to create new opportunities?
- What additional tasks will I take on so I can excel in my life?